If you need to return your Voltyc or Ecoflow products we sell, please be sure to go through this instruction before shipping back the item.
First, make sure to include all the shipping documents below on the transport carton:
a. the shipping label.
b. “3480” battery label for Delta; “3481” battery label for River.
c. “9” hazmat label
Return process guide:
- Please discharge the battery to around 30% before shipping for safety reason.
- Put the product back into its original packaging. Close and tape the box using the H taping method, the same as the bottom of the box.
- *Please put a return note inside the box to verify the return product.
- Stick the return label you have printed on the outside of packing box.
- Schedule a pick-up. Call FedEx to schedule a FedEx Ground PRP Hazmat pickup. DO NOT drop the package off at a FedEx location for shipment.
- Please write or print a "return note" which specifies your name/ serial number/ return date/ sales channel and defect description.
*If you have any questions or concerns as you process this return, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: +1(888)-371-1117 for more assistance.