Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than Voltyc, may provide you with their own warranties. Contact them for more information.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WARRANTY CONDITIONS.
All EcoFlow products purchased from Voltyc come with a limited warranty ("warranty") as set forth below.
BY USING THE ECOFLOW PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF VOLTYC'S LIMITED WARRANTY.
We offer a limited warranty for Voltyc purchases. The warranty period is measured from the date the original consumer's purchaser received the products.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|RIVER/RIVER Max/RIVER Pro/EF-1500*||36|
|DELTA **/RIVER/RIVER Max/RIVER Extra Battery||24|
|RIVER 370/RIVER 412/RIVER 500||18|
|110W Solar Panel/85W Solar Panel/21W Solar Panel/60W Solar Panel/50W Solar Panel||12|
|RiverBank /Rapid Power Bank/Rapid Plus Power Bank||12|
|Cables/Chargers (inside the package/sold separately)||12|
|Voltyc Monoblock Battery||24|
|Voltyc EcoSun Solar Panels||12|
*For RIVER series Kickstarter backers, EcoFlow offers 36 months warranty.
**For DELTA Kickstarter backers, EcoFlow offers an exclusive lifetime battery warranty. Kickstarter backers will need to cover the freight fees if the batteries need to be replaced.
Exclusions and limitations
This warranty does not apply:
- Non-quality issues.
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Purchases without proof of valid purchase.
- Items that have been refunded.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Any defect or damage caused by misuse of the products, unauthorized modification, disassembly, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Any defect or damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids, or other external causes.
- Any defect or damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Free products.
Proof of valid purchase
- Number of purchase orders made to Voltyc;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the product description, price, and sales channel.
Most of our products have a warranty of more than 12 months, the warranty period is measured from the date of purchase by the original consumer buyer.
How to claim your warranty?
Claim your warranty via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find your product's serial number: The serial is usually located under the computer next to a barcode and contains 16 alphanumeric digits.
Contact Voltyc's customer service team at email@example.com, or +18883711117.
If possible, attach a short video to show problems.
While the Customer Service Representative processes the claim, you will receive a team registration form and instructions for shipping to our equipment warehouses subject to warranty.
If the equipment has no repair, Voltyc will proceed with the replacement within 15 business days* after confirming that the defective item is received in our warehouse. Final resolution is subject to availability of replacement items.
All replacement items will follow the same warranty period of the original defective item or 3 months after being replaced, whichever comes later.
*Please note that delivery is subject to changes caused by force majeure.